Truck Accident Attorney in Stonefort, IL
Contact a Stonefort, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Stonefort, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Stonefort, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Stonefort victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Stonefort support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Stonefort, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Stonefort take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Stonefort can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Stonefort truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Stonefort, IL. It is crucial for victims to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Stonefort truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Stonefort clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Stonefort, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Stonefort. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Stonefort as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Stonefort Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your Stonefort truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a Stonefort, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Stonefort, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Stonefort truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Stonefort truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Stonefort truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Stonefort truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident case? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Stonefort, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Stonefort, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Stonefort and throughout the Midwest. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Stonefort, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Stonefort victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Stonefort and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Stonefort, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.