Truck Accident Attorney in Sullivan, MO
Contact a Sullivan, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Sullivan, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Sullivan, MO, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Sullivan victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Sullivan truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Below are a few things potential clients in Sullivan, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Sullivan consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Sullivan can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Sullivan truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in Sullivan, MO. It’s important for victims to contact Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Sullivan truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Sullivan clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Sullivan, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Sullivan. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Sullivan as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Sullivan Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your Sullivan truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Sullivan, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Sullivan, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Sullivan truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Sullivan truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Sullivan truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Sullivan? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Sullivan truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a truck accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Sullivan, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Sullivan, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Sullivan and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sullivan, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Sullivan victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Sullivan and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Sullivan, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.