Truck Accident Attorney in Sunset Hills, MO
Contact a Sunset Hills, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Sunset Hills, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Sunset Hills, MO, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Sunset Hills victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Sunset Hills are here to support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Below are a few tips clients or victims in Sunset Hills, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Sunset Hills take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Sunset Hills can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling our Sunset Hills truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View our recent case results here.
Having won $35 million throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Sunset Hills, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Sunset Hills truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Sunset Hills clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Sunset Hills, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Sunset Hills. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Sunset Hills as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Sunset Hills Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys help you understand how much your Sunset Hills truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Sunset Hills, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue once you settle, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Sunset Hills, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Sunset Hills truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more things to know about Sunset Hills truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Sunset Hills truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Sunset Hills truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Sunset Hills, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Sunset Hills, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Sunset Hills and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Sunset Hills, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Sunset Hills victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Sunset Hills and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Sunset Hills, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.