Truck Accident Attorney in Swansea, IL
Call a Swansea, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Swansea, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Swansea, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Swansea victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Swansea truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here are a handful of things clients or victims in Swansea, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Swansea take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Swansea can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Swansea truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Swansea, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Swansea truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Swansea clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Swansea, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that may happen in Swansea. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Swansea as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Swansea Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your Swansea truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Swansea, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major concern down the road, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Swansea, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Swansea truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more things to know about Swansea truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Swansea truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Swansea? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Swansea truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Swansea, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Swansea, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to represent clients in Swansea and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Swansea, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Swansea victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Swansea and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional information about truck accidents. Our Swansea, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.