Truck Accident Attorney in Tamms, IL
Contact a Tamms, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Tamms, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Tamms, IL, get vehicle and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Tamms victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Tamms truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Below are some tips potential clients in Tamms, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Tamms consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Tamms can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Tamms truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Tamms, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Tamms truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Tamms clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Tamms, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Tamms. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Tamms as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Tamms Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Tamms truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Tamms, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Tamms, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Tamms truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Tamms truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck crash claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Tamms truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Tamms? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Tamms truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Tamms, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Tamms, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Tamms and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Tamms, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Tamms victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Tamms and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Tamms, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.