Truck Accident Attorney in Town and Country, MO
Call a Town and Country, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Town and Country, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Town and Country, MO, win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Town and Country victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Town and Country support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here are a few things clients in Town and Country, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases were a result of traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Town and Country take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Town and Country can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Town and Country truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Town and Country, MO. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Town and Country truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Town and Country clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Town and Country, MO.
There are several different kinds of truck accidents that happen in Town and Country. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Town and Country as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Town and Country Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you figure out how much your Town and Country truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Town and Country, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Town and Country, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Town and Country truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Town and Country clients.
Here are a few more common questions about Town and Country truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Town and Country truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Town and Country truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Town and Country, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Town and Country, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Town and Country and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Town and Country, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Town and Country victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Town and Country and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Town and Country, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.