Truck Accident Attorney in Troy, IL
Call a Troy, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Troy, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Troy, IL, families get vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Troy victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Troy truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are a few highlights victims in Troy, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Troy consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Troy can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Troy truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our cases here.
Having won $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Troy, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Troy truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Troy clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Troy, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Troy. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is important to contact a truck accident attorney in Troy as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Troy Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your Troy truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Troy, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Troy, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Troy truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Troy truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Troy truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Troy? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Troy truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring an auto crash claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Troy, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Troy, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Dixon proud to serve clients in Troy and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Troy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Troy victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Troy and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about winning claims. Our Troy, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.