Truck Accident Attorney in Union, MO
Call a Union, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Union, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Union, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Union victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Union truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are some tips potential clients or victims in Union, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury claims were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Union take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Union can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Union truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Union, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to contact Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Union truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Union clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Union, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Union. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Union as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Union Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Union truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Union, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Union, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Union truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are a few more common questions about Union truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Union truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Union? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Union truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Union, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Union, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Union and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Union, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Union victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Union and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Union, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.