Truck Accident Attorney in Valley Park, MO
Call a Valley Park, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Valley Park, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Valley Park, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Valley Park victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Valley Park are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here’s some tips potential victims in Valley Park, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of injury claims involve motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Valley Park take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Valley Park can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Valley Park truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Valley Park, MO. It is vital for victims to reach out to our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Valley Park truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Valley Park clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Valley Park, MO.
There’s various types of truck accidents that happen in Valley Park. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It’s essential to get a truck accident attorney in Valley Park as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Valley Park Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you understand how much your Valley Park truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Valley Park, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Valley Park, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Valley Park truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Valley Park truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Valley Park truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Valley Park? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Valley Park truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Valley Park, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Valley Park, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Valley Park and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Valley Park, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. We support Valley Park victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Valley Park and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about winning claims. Our Valley Park, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.