Truck Accident Attorney in Valmeyer, IL
Call a Valmeyer, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Valmeyer, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Valmeyer, IL, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our job to assist Valmeyer victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Valmeyer truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Below are a handful of things potential victims in Valmeyer, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Valmeyer consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Valmeyer can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Valmeyer truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in Valmeyer, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Valmeyer truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Valmeyer clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Valmeyer, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Valmeyer. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck crashes each year in Missouri. It is crucial to get a truck accident attorney in Valmeyer as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Valmeyer Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our lawyers can help you figure out how much your Valmeyer truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Valmeyer, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major issue once you settle, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Valmeyer, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Valmeyer truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Valmeyer truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Valmeyer truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Valmeyer? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Valmeyer truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Valmeyer, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Valmeyer, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Valmeyer and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Valmeyer, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Valmeyer victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Valmeyer and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accidents. Our Valmeyer, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.