Truck Accident Attorney in Vienna, IL
Call a Vienna, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Vienna, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Vienna, IL, families win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Vienna victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Vienna support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Below are some things potential clients in Vienna, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Vienna consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Vienna can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Vienna truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our recent case results here.
Having won $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Vienna, IL. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Vienna truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Vienna clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Vienna, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that happen in Vienna. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Vienna as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Vienna Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Vienna truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Vienna, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Vienna, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Vienna truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Vienna clients.
You can find a few more common questions about Vienna truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Vienna truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Vienna? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Vienna truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Vienna, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Vienna, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck accidents every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We are proud to represent clients and their families in Vienna and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Vienna, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Vienna victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Vienna and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our Vienna, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.