Truck Accident Attorney in Villa Ridge, MO
Call a Villa Ridge, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Villa Ridge, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Villa Ridge, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Villa Ridge victims with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Villa Ridge truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Villa Ridge, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Villa Ridge take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Villa Ridge can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Villa Ridge truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent case results here.
Having won $35 million for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Villa Ridge, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Villa Ridge truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Villa Ridge clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Villa Ridge, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Villa Ridge. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is important to call a truck accident attorney in Villa Ridge as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Villa Ridge Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you understand how much your Villa Ridge truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Villa Ridge, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Villa Ridge, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Villa Ridge truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Villa Ridge truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Villa Ridge truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Villa Ridge? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Villa Ridge truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Villa Ridge, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Villa Ridge, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Villa Ridge and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Villa Ridge, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Villa Ridge victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Villa Ridge and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Villa Ridge, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.