Truck Accident Attorney in Waltonville, IL
Call a Waltonville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Waltonville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Waltonville, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Waltonville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Waltonville represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here’s some tips victims in Waltonville, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Waltonville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Waltonville can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Waltonville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Waltonville, IL. It’s vital for victims to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Waltonville truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Waltonville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Waltonville, IL.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that happen in Waltonville. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is essential to get a truck accident attorney in Waltonville as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Waltonville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Waltonville truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Waltonville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Waltonville, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Waltonville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Waltonville clients.
Here are more common questions about Waltonville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Waltonville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Waltonville? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Waltonville truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Waltonville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Waltonville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck crashes each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Waltonville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Waltonville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Waltonville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Waltonville and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about the claims process. Our Waltonville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.