Truck Accident Attorney in Warrenton, MO
Call a Warrenton, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Warrenton, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Warrenton, MO, win personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Warrenton victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Warrenton truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Below are a handful of tips clients or victims in Warrenton, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury claims involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Warrenton consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Warrenton can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Warrenton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over in his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Warrenton, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Warrenton truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Warrenton clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Warrenton, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Warrenton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Warrenton as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Warrenton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Warrenton truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Warrenton, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Warrenton, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Warrenton truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more things to know about Warrenton truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Warrenton truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Warrenton? Your accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Warrenton truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Warrenton, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Warrenton, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Warrenton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Warrenton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Warrenton victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Warrenton and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Warrenton, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.