Truck Accident Attorney in Washington, MO
Call a Washington, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Washington, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Washington, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job at Dixon to assist Washington victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The Washington truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips clients in Washington, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Washington consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Washington can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Washington truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our cases here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Washington, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Washington truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Washington clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Washington, MO.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Washington. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck crashes in Missouri every year. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Washington as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Washington Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your Washington truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Washington, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Washington, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Washington truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Washington truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Washington truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Washington truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck accident case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Washington, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Washington, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Washington and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Washington victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Washington and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Washington, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.