Truck Accident Attorney in Waterloo, IL
Contact a Waterloo, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Waterloo, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Waterloo, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our job to assist Waterloo victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Waterloo are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal representation. Here are some tips potential clients in Waterloo, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Waterloo take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Waterloo can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Waterloo truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million throughout his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Waterloo, IL. It’s crucial for victims to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Waterloo truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Waterloo clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Waterloo, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that can happen in Waterloo. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Waterloo as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Waterloo Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Waterloo truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Waterloo, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Waterloo, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Waterloo truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Waterloo clients.
You can find a few more common questions about Waterloo truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Waterloo truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Waterloo? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Waterloo truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Waterloo, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Waterloo, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck accidents each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to serve clients in Waterloo and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Waterloo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Waterloo victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Waterloo and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Waterloo, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.