Truck Accident Attorney in Webster Groves, MO

Contact a Webster Groves, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.

Webster Groves, MO, Truck Accident Attorney

Truck Accident Attorneys in Webster Groves, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Webster Groves, MO, families win personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Webster Groves victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.

Chris Dixon

Founder and Managing Attorney

I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.

The Webster Groves truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are some things victims in Webster Groves, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.

  • According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
  • Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
  • Typically, insurers pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Webster Groves take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Webster Groves can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
  • The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
  • The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
  • Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Webster Groves truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s victories here.

Having settled $50 million for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Webster Groves, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to call our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Webster Groves truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Webster Groves clients.

$50 Million Recovered

Chris has recovered over $50 million for his injured clients, and can assist you with your injury claims. To get started on your personal injury case, contact our St. Louis injury attorneys today!

Free Legal Consultation

Call or email the Personal Injury Attorneys at Dixon Injury Firm today to schedule your free injury claim consultation with Chris. Our experienced lawyers make the difference.

Common Truck Accident Claims in Webster Groves, MO.

There’s a number of types of truck accidents that may happen in Webster Groves. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Webster Groves as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:

We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.

Reimbursement for Webster Groves Truck Accident Cases

Webster Groves, MO, Truck Crash Lawyer

The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Webster Groves truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Webster Groves, MO, truck accident. These include:

  • Ambulance Fees
  • Funeral Costs
  • Pain and Suffering
  • Physical Rehabilitation
  • Household/Vehicle Modifications
  • Lost Wages
  • Loss of Career Potential
  • Reduced Earning Capacity
  • Loss of Joy of Life
  • Punitive Damages
  • Wrongful Deaths
  • Court Fees

It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.

Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Webster Groves, MO

Webster Groves, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys

Christopher Dixon is a notable Webster Groves truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.

Below, you will find more things to know about Webster Groves truck accident claims:

  • How much does it cost to pursue a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal services to Webster Groves truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
  • How much can I win a case? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Webster Groves truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
  • How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
  • How do I bring an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Webster Groves, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.

Contact Your Webster Groves, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now

There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Webster Groves and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO, look forward to hearing from you.

Additional Legal Services

In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Webster Groves victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:

See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Webster Groves and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Webster Groves, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.

East Central Southern IL

Dixon Injury Firm's Personal Injury Lawyers Serve East Central Southern IL.

Northern Southern Illinois

Dixon Injury Firm's Injury Attorneys Serve Northern Southern Illinois.

Meet Christopher R. Dixon

Legal & Injury Representation St. Louis Deserves.

Results — that's what clients expect from Dixon Injury Firm. Chris brings years of personal injury law experience to the table. Based in St. Louis, his firm provides free consultations and contingency service to the high-caliber injury and liability legal arena. Tell us about your case and we'll show you how to win.

Recent Successes

  • Policy Limits Settlement

    Missouri Truck Accident

    $30,000.00 Settlement

    Missouri Car Crash With Minor Property Damage

  • $40,000 Settlement

    Missouri Low Impact Automobile Accident

    $40,000 Settlement

    Missouri Dog Bite

  • $45,000 Settlement

    Missouri Dog Bite

    $50,000 Settlement

    Missouri Auto Accident

  • $50,000 Settlement

    Missouri Car Accident Crash

    $65,000 Settlement

    Missouri Pedestrian Accident

Get The Representation You Need Today!

Reach out to Chris Dixon for personal injury, workers compensation, product liability, and other legal services for experienced, reliable counsel and representation in St. Louis.

Contact Us Today

Schedule a


Submit Your
Case Details