Truck Accident Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO
Call a Weldon Spring, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Weldon Spring, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Weldon Spring, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Weldon Spring victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Weldon Spring are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are some highlights potential clients or victims in Weldon Spring, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Weldon Spring consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Weldon Spring can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Weldon Spring truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our recent case results here.
Having won $35 million for victims and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Weldon Spring, MO. It is important for victims to contact us today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Weldon Spring truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Weldon Spring clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Weldon Spring, MO.
There’s various types of truck accidents that happen in Weldon Spring. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Weldon Spring as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Weldon Spring Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you find out how much your Weldon Spring truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Weldon Spring, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Weldon Spring, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Weldon Spring truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Weldon Spring clients.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Weldon Spring truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Weldon Spring truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Weldon Spring truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a truck accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Weldon Spring, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Weldon Spring, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Weldon Spring and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Weldon Spring victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Weldon Spring and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Weldon Spring, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.