Truck Accident Attorney in Wentzville, MO
Contact a Wentzville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Wentzville, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Wentzville, MO, families get vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist Wentzville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Wentzville help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Wentzville, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all injury cases involve car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Wentzville take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Wentzville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Wentzville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Wentzville, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Wentzville truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Wentzville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Wentzville, MO.
There are various kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Wentzville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Wentzville as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Wentzville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your Wentzville truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Wentzville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Wentzville, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Wentzville truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Wentzville truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Wentzville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Wentzville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Wentzville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Wentzville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Wentzville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Wentzville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Wentzville and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about winning claims. Our Wentzville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.