Truck Accident Attorney in West Frankfort, IL
Call a West Frankfort, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in West Frankfort, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in West Frankfort, IL, get car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job to assist West Frankfort victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The West Frankfort truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here’s a handful of things potential victims in West Frankfort, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in West Frankfort take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in West Frankfort can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the West Frankfort truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in West Frankfort, IL. It’s essential for victims to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a West Frankfort truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to West Frankfort clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in West Frankfort, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in West Frankfort. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes in Missouri every year. It’s pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in West Frankfort as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for West Frankfort Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys help you understand how much your West Frankfort truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a West Frankfort, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in West Frankfort, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed West Frankfort truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about West Frankfort truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to West Frankfort truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in West Frankfort? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your West Frankfort truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a truck wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in West Frankfort, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your West Frankfort, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in West Frankfort and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports West Frankfort victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near West Frankfort and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about the claims process. Our West Frankfort, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.