Truck Accident Attorney in Wildwood, MO
Contact a Wildwood, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Wildwood, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Wildwood, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Wildwood victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Wildwood truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are some highlights clients in Wildwood, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Wildwood take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Wildwood can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our Wildwood truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Wildwood, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to contact our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Wildwood truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Wildwood clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Wildwood, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in Wildwood. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Wildwood as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Wildwood Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Wildwood truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Wildwood, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is important to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Wildwood, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Wildwood truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Wildwood truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Wildwood truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Wildwood truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck accident claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Wildwood, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Wildwood, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Wildwood and throughout the Midwest. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Wildwood victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Wildwood and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about the claims process. Our Wildwood, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.