Truck Accident Attorney in Wood River, IL
Call a Wood River, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Wood River, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Wood River, IL, families win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Wood River victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Wood River truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here are a few tips victims in Wood River, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Wood River take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Wood River can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Wood River truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Wood River, IL. It is essential for victims to get in touch with Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Wood River truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Wood River clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Wood River, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Wood River. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes per year in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Wood River as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Wood River Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers help you find out how much your Wood River truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Wood River, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Wood River, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Wood River truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Wood River clients.
Here are more common questions about Wood River truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Wood River truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Wood River? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Wood River truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Wood River, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Wood River, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Wood River and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Wood River, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Wood River victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Wood River and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about winning claims. Our Wood River, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.