Truck Accident Attorney in Worden, IL
Call a Worden, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Worden, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Worden, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Worden victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Worden truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Below are a few highlights potential victims in Worden, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases involve traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Worden consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Worden can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Worden truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled $35 million for victims and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Worden, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Worden truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Worden clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Worden, IL.
There’s several different kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Worden. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Worden as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Worden Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your Worden truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Worden, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Worden, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Worden truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Worden truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Worden truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Worden? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Worden truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Worden, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Worden, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients in Worden and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Worden, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Worden victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Worden and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about the claims process. Our Worden, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.