Truck Accident Attorney in Xenia, IL
Call a Xenia, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Xenia, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Xenia, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Xenia victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Xenia represent car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s a few highlights potential clients or victims in Xenia, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Xenia consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Xenia can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Xenia truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Xenia, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Xenia truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Xenia clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Xenia, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident cases that happen in Xenia. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Xenia as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Xenia Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Xenia truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Xenia, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Xenia, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Xenia truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find more things to know about Xenia truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Xenia truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Xenia truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Xenia, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Xenia, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Xenia and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Xenia, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Xenia victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Xenia and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Xenia, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.