Metrolink Accident Lawyer St. Louis
St. Louis and Missouri Lawyers protecting Metrolink Accident Victims
The Metrolink Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a Metrolink accident, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries, you need a lawyer experienced in trying metrolink accidents to protect your interests. The Metrolink Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your Metrolink accident and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the accident, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert metrolink accident legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been in Metrolink accident and needs a metrolink accident attorney, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Truck Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a metrolink accident claim you will be taken care of.
What do I do if I’ve been injured while riding on the Metrolink?
If you’ve been injured in a Metrolink accident, it can be confusing to determine what to do immediately following the accident. You may be injured or even concussed, and thinking clearly at this point in time can be difficult, but our lawyers experienced in litigating Metrolink accident cases say you should take these actions first,
- Call the Police – It is important the police document the Metrolink accident by creating a report of the incident. Failing to officially document the crash by filing an accident report will allow the responsible party’s insurance company to delay or deny your claim for reimbursement. A police report will provide a summary of the facts of the crash, who is at fault, insurance information for the parties, witnesses names and contact information, road conditions, citations issued, and other vital details. A police report provides vital information for a subsequent investigation by your accident lawyer.
- Seek Medical Attention – Following any accident, victims are often dazed and confused. In addition, adrenaline is rushing and injuries are often overlooked. It is important that you seek emergency medical attention to ensure you receive proper treatment for your injuries. Overlooked internal bleeding and traumatic brain injuries are responsible for a countless number of deaths each year. Your car accident injuries need to be documented immediately in order to receive the correct course of medical treatment.
- Do not Exaggerate Your Injuries – This is an extremely important point. Your medical providers cannot provide competent medical care if they do not know your true symptoms. In addition, qualified trial lawyers are always taking into account that your case may be tried in front of a jury of your peers. For this reason it is imperative that the community is only required to spend their time deciding actual legitimate personal injury claims. Our firm will turn down any case if it is discovered that injuries are being exaggerated or falsified.
- Contact Our Metrolink Accident Lawyers – Knowing that large insurance corporations hire skilled investigators requires that you obtain someone who is looking out for your best interests immediately after the crash. Insurance corporations place the interests of profit above all other interests. This includes yours! Following an auto collision, you should immediately retain an injury lawyer to begin an investigation into your case. As time passes, evidence is lost. Only an immediate investigation will ensure all available evidence is documented and preserved.
- Tell the Insurance Company to Wait – Following the crash, insurance companies will begin to call immediately. They are calling to obtain your recorded statement regrading the facts of the crash. However, they do not care if you are in the hospital, on medication, or injured. Insurance companies hire trained investigators to obtain any evidence available to deny your claim. A statement provided while you are under the influence of narcotic pain medication will later be used against you if you fail to mention any relevant detail. There is a time for speaking to insurance companies and it is certainly not immediately following your crash. It will not hurt your case to wait to make a statement, despite what the insurance company may tell you.
If you’ve been involved in a Metrolink Accident, our experienced St. Louis Metrolink Accident Lawyers can ensure that you or your family member are taken care of immediately following the accident. Give us a call at 855-40-CRASH or reach out to us on our online contact page.
How can the St. Louis Metrolink Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law help you with your Metrolink Accident Claim?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of Metrolink accident victims. During a Metrolink accident case, the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the Metrolink accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Metrolink Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers and the insurance corporations.
The Metrolink Accident and Injury Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a metrolink accident injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable Metrolink Accident Lawyer can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the St. Louis Metrolink Accident Attorneys at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a Metrolink Accident Lawyer he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of Metrolink Accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a Metrolink Accident Law Firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need Metrolink Accident Guidance, or want to know what a Metrolink Accident and Injury Lawyer can do for you, call or contact the Metrolink Accident and Injury Lawyer of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your Metrolink accident today.