Wrongful Death Lawyer Allendale, IL
The Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Allendale families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Allendale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Allendale, IL
Allendale Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of Allendale residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Allendale:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Allendale? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Allendale Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Allendale wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Allendale? – Wrongful Death Claims must be filed within three years of the date of death, per Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death claims regardless of the field or industry the death occurred in.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Allendale? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Allendale? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Allendale. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Allendale wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. The first step to take in protecting your family’s wrongful death claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Allendale to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Allendale, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Allendale do We pursue?
The Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Allendale have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Fatal Car Accidents often lead to wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Allendale now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death claims often result from truck accidents. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Allendale, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Allendale now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. When a doctor or health professional makes a mistake in your loved one’s care, and that mistake results in their death, you can pursue a case against the doctor. The case will rely on whether or not the doctor had the correct expertise in the care they were giving, if another doctor would have prescribed different care, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Allendale wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Allendale now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Allendale Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Allendale now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Allendale, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Your family is struggling to manage finances without your loved one’s help, whether its bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm realize the difficulties that have been placed on your family and are prepared to fight to ensure that you are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Allendale commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Allendale:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Allendale, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Allendale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Allendale, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Allendale should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Allendale Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.