Wrongful Death Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Bloomsdale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
The Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Bloomsdale:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Bloomsdale? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a Bloomsdale wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Bloomsdale? – Wrongful Death Cases must be filed within 3 years of the date of death of the individual the case will be brought on behalf of, according to Missouri Laws and Statutes.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death claims regardless of the field or industry the death occurred in.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Bloomsdale? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsiblity for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Bloomsdale? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Bloomsdale. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Bloomsdale wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. The first step to take in protecting your family’s wrongful death claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Bloomsdale to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Bloomsdale, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Bloomsdale do We pursue?
The Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Bloomsdale have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligence is often a major factor in these cases, and can be used to pursue the claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bloomsdale now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Bloomsdale, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Bloomsdale now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – The last thing that most families expect when receiving medical care is for a loved one to pass because of inadequate care. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will rely on whether or not the doctor had the correct expertise in the care they were giving, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Bloomsdale wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bloomsdale now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bloomsdale now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bloomsdale commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Bloomsdale:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Bloomsdale, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bloomsdale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Bloomsdale, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Bloomsdale should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that we will use these statutes and laws to their fullest limits to make sure that those who are responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Bloomsdale Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.