Wrongful Death Lawyer Bridgeton, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Bridgeton residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Bridgeton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Bridgeton, MO
Wrongful Death Cases are serious and traumatic cases that need to be handled by experienced and compassionate lawyers. The Bridgeton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Bridgeton residents who have been affected by wrongful death claims are fully cared for. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Bridgeton:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Bridgeton? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Bridgeton Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Bridgeton wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Bridgeton? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Bridgeton? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Bridgeton? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Bridgeton. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Bridgeton wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Bridgeton to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Bridgeton, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Bridgeton do We pursue?
The Bridgeton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Bridgeton have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Bridgeton, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Bridgeton now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have prescribed different care, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Bridgeton wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence or Carelessness is usually a major cause of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If your loved one has passed due to injuries suffered from a dog attack, you need to speak with our Bridgeton Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Bridgeton Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Bridgeton, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Bridgeton:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Bridgeton can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Bridgeton, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Bridgeton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Bridgeton, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Bridgeton should only be undertaken by an experienced wrongful death firm that has aggressive, dedicated, and experienced wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Bridgeton Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.