Wrongful Death Lawyer Brownstown, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in Brownstown need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Brownstown, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Brownstown, IL
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Brownstown:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Brownstown? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Brownstown Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Brownstown wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Brownstown? – Wrongful Death Claims must be filed within three years of the date of death, per Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Brownstown? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Brownstown? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Brownstown. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Brownstown wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Brownstown to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Brownstown, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Brownstown do We pursue?
The Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Brownstown have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Brownstown now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Brownstown, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Brownstown now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Medical Malpractice cases that result in death are rare, but they do happen. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Brownstown wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Brownstown now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Brownstown Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Wrongful death claims in Brownstown need to be fully cared for, and if your family needs assistance during this trying time, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Brownstown now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Brownstown, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm fully understand what your family is going through at this time, and are ready to make sure that the responsible parties are held accountable for the death of your loved one.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Brownstown commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Brownstown:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Brownstown can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Brownstown, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Brownstown, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s wrongful death claim may be time sensitive, and the more time our lawyers have to collect evidence the stronger your loved one’s wrongful death claim will be.
Wrongful Death Attorney Brownstown, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in Brownstown needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Brownstown Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.