Wrongful Death Lawyer Carlyle, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Carlyle, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Carlyle, IL
Carlyle Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The Carlyle Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of Carlyle residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Carlyle:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Carlyle? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Carlyle Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Carlyle wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Carlyle? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Carlyle? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsibility for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Carlyle? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Carlyle. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Carlyle wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Carlyle to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Carlyle, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Carlyle do We pursue?
The Carlyle Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Carlyle have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Carlyle, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Carlyle now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have given a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Carlyle wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. During this trying and difficult time, your family’s needs need to be put first, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If your loved one has passed due to injuries suffered from a dog attack, you need to speak with our Carlyle Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Carlyle Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Carlyle, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Carlyle:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Carlyle can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Carlyle, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Carlyle, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney Carlyle, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Carlyle should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Carlyle Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Carlyle Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.