Wrongful Death Lawyer Crestwood, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. When a loved one has passed and negligence was the cause of their death, choosing the best path forward for your family’s case can be hard. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Crestwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Crestwood, MO
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Crestwood citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Crestwood:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Crestwood? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Crestwood Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Crestwood wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Crestwood? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Crestwood? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Crestwood? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Crestwood. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Crestwood wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Crestwood to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Crestwood, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Crestwood do We pursue?
The Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Crestwood have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death Claims can be pursued because of car accidents. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crestwood now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued against both the driver of the truck, and the company that employs them. To begin your wrongful death claim in Crestwood, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Crestwood now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Medical Malpractice cases that result in death are rare, but they do happen. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Crestwood wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crestwood now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Crestwood Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crestwood now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Crestwood, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm realize the difficulties that have been placed on your family and are prepared to fight to ensure that you are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crestwood commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Crestwood:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Crestwood are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Crestwood families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Crestwood, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crestwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney Crestwood, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Crestwood requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that we will use these statutes and laws to their fullest limits to make sure that those who are responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Crestwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.