Wrongful Death Lawyer Evansville, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Evansville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Evansville, IL
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Evansville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Evansville citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Evansville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Evansville? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Evansville Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Evansville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Evansville? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Evansville? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Evansville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Evansville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Evansville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Evansville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Evansville, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Evansville do We pursue?
The Evansville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Evansville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligence is often a major factor in these cases, and can be used to pursue the claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Evansville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Evansville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Evansville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Evansville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If carelessness or negligent acts caused the death of your loved one, our Evansville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Evansville, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Evansville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Evansville are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Evansville families may be affected by.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Evansville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Evansville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s financial and emotional health requires the timely filing of your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and the sooner this is completed the sooner our lawyers can secure critical evidence for the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Evansville, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Evansville should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Evansville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.