Wrongful Death Lawyer Ewing, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in Ewing need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Ewing, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Ewing, IL
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Ewing citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Ewing:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Ewing? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Ewing Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a Ewing wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Ewing? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Ewing? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Ewing? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Ewing. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Ewing wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Our Lawyers need to begin evidence collection immediately to substantiate your family’s claim. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Ewing to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Ewing, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Ewing do We pursue?
The Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Ewing have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Fatal Car Accidents often lead to wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Ewing now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death claims often result from truck accidents. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Ewing, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Ewing now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Ewing wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Every pet owner should properly train and confine their animals. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Ewing now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Ewing Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Ewing now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Ewing, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Ewing commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Ewing:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Ewing are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Ewing families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Ewing, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Ewing, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Ewing, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Ewing should only be undertaken by an experienced wrongful death firm that has aggressive, dedicated, and experienced wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Ewing Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.