Wrongful Death Lawyer Farmington, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Farmington residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. When a loved one has passed and negligence was the cause of their death, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Farmington, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Farmington, MO
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Farmington:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Farmington? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a Farmington Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Farmington wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Farmington? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Farmington? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Farmington? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Farmington. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Farmington wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Farmington to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Farmington, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Farmington do We pursue?
The Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Farmington have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Farmington now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued agaisnt both the driver of the truck, and the company that employes them. To begin your wrongful death claim in Farmington, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Farmington now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Farmington wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Farmington now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Farmington Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Farmington now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Farmington, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Farmington commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Farmington:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Farmington can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Farmington, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Farmington, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s wrongful death claim may be time sensitive, and the more time our lawyers have to collect evidence the stronger your loved one’s wrongful death claim will be.
Wrongful Death Attorney Farmington, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Farmington requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Farmington Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.