Wrongful Death Lawyer Gillespie, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in Gillespie need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, choosing the best path forward for your family’s case can be hard. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Gillespie, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Gillespie, IL
Gillespie Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of Gillespie residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Gillespie:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Gillespie? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Gillespie Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Gillespie wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Gillespie? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Gillespie? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Gillespie? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Gillespie. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Gillespie wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Gillespie to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Gillespie, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Gillespie do We pursue?
The Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Gillespie have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Gillespie now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Gillespie, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Gillespie now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have prescribed different care, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Gillespie wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence always plays a large part of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. During this trying and difficult time, your family’s needs need to be put first, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Gillespie now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died, and their death was caused by careless or negligent actions, our Gillespie Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Gillespie now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Gillespie, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Gillespie commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Gillespie:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Gillespie can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Gillespie, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Gillespie, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Gillespie, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Gillespie requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Gillespie Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.