Wrongful Death Lawyer Goreville, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Goreville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Goreville, IL
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Goreville Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Goreville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Goreville? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Goreville Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Goreville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Goreville? – Wrongful Death Claims must be filed within three years of the date of death, per Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Truck Accidents, Car Accidents, Work Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Accidents and any other type of accident that caused the wrongful death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Goreville? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsibility for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Goreville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Goreville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Goreville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Goreville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Goreville, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Goreville do We pursue?
The Goreville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Goreville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Goreville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Goreville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Goreville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. When a doctor or health professional makes a mistake in your loved one’s care, and that mistake results in their death, you can pursue a case against the doctor. The case will rely on whether or not the doctor had the correct expertise in the care they were giving, if another doctor would have given a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Goreville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence always plays a large part of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our Goreville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Goreville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If carelessness or negligent acts caused the death of your loved one, our Goreville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Goreville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Goreville, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Goreville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Goreville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Goreville can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Goreville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Goreville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Goreville, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in Goreville needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Goreville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.