Wrongful Death Lawyer Hillsboro, MO
The Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Hillsboro families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. When a loved one has passed and negligence was the cause of their death, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful dealth case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Hillsboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Hillsboro, MO
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Hillsboro:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Hillsboro? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Hillsboro Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Hillsboro wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Hillsboro? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Hillsboro? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Hillsboro? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Hillsboro. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Hillsboro wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Hillsboro to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Hillsboro, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Hillsboro do We pursue?
The Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Hillsboro have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hillsboro now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Hillsboro, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Hillsboro now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Hillsboro wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hillsboro now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Hillsboro Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hillsboro now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Hillsboro, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is now needlessly suffering because of an accident that could have been avoided. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hillsboro commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Hillsboro:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Hillsboro, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hillsboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Hillsboro, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Hillsboro requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Hillsboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.