Wrongful Death Lawyer Hoyleton, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in Hoyleton need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Hoyleton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Hoyleton, IL
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Hoyleton citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Hoyleton:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Hoyleton? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Hoyleton Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Hoyleton wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Hoyleton? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Hoyleton? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Hoyleton? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Hoyleton. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Hoyleton wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Hoyleton to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Hoyleton, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Hoyleton do We pursue?
The Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Hoyleton have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hoyleton now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Wrecks commonly cause catastrophic and fatal injuries. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Hoyleton, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Hoyleton now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Hoyleton wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hoyleton now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Hoyleton Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hoyleton now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Hoyleton, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm realize the difficulties that have been placed on your family and are prepared to fight to ensure that you are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hoyleton commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Hoyleton:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Hoyleton, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Hoyleton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s financial and emotional health requires the timely filing of your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and the sooner this is completed the sooner our lawyers can secure critical evidence for the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Hoyleton, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Hoyleton should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Hoyleton Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.