Wrongful Death Lawyer Jennings, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Jennings, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Jennings, MO
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Jennings Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Jennings:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Jennings? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Jennings Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Jennings wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Jennings? – Wrongful Death Claims must be filed within three years of the date of death, per Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Jennings? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Jennings? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Jennings. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Jennings wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Evidence collection needs to begin as soon as possible to protect your family’s claim and recovery. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Jennings to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Jennings, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Jennings do We pursue?
The Jennings Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Jennings have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jennings now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Jennings, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Jennings now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. Doctors and health professionals can be held liable for mistakes that result in your loved ones death if they made their medical decisions negligently and dangerously. The case will rely on the doctors knowledge of medicine in that area and if they should have prescribed the treatment they did, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Jennings wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Jennings Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jennings now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Jennings Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Wrongful death claims in Jennings need to be fully cared for, and if your family needs assistance during this trying time, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jennings now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Jennings, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jennings commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Jennings:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Jennings can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Jennings, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jennings, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Jennings, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Jennings should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Jennings Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that we will use these statutes and laws to their fullest limits to make sure that those who are responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Jennings Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.