Wrongful Death Lawyer Johnsonville, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Johnsonville residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Johnsonville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Johnsonville, IL
Johnsonville Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The Johnsonville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of Johnsonville residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Johnsonville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Johnsonville? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Johnsonville Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Johnsonville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Johnsonville? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Johnsonville? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsibility for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Johnsonville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Johnsonville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Johnsonville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Johnsonville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Johnsonville, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Johnsonville do We pursue?
The Johnsonville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Johnsonville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Fatal Car Accidents often lead to wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Wrecks commonly cause catastrophic and fatal injuries. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Johnsonville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Johnsonville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Medical Malpractice cases that result in death are rare, but they do happen. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Johnsonville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence always plays a large part of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our Johnsonville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Johnsonville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Johnsonville, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Johnsonville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Johnsonville are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Johnsonville families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Johnsonville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Johnsonville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney Johnsonville, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in Johnsonville needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. The Johnsonville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Johnsonville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.