Wrongful Death Lawyer Jonesboro, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in Jonesboro need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Jonesboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, choosing the best path forward for your family’s case can be hard. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Jonesboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Jonesboro, IL
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Jonesboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Jonesboro citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Jonesboro:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Jonesboro? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a Jonesboro Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Jonesboro wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Jonesboro? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death claims regardless of the field or industry the death occurred in.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Jonesboro? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Jonesboro? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Jonesboro. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Jonesboro wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. To ensure that your family’s claim is protected, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Jonesboro to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Jonesboro, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Jonesboro do We pursue?
The Jonesboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Jonesboro have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. To ensure that your family’s claim is fully protected, and that the memory of your loved one is honored, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jonesboro now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Jonesboro, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Jonesboro now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Jonesboro wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Jonesboro Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jonesboro now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Jonesboro Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jonesboro now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Jonesboro, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jonesboro commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Jonesboro:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Jonesboro can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Jonesboro, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Jonesboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s wrongful death claim may be time sensitive, and the more time our lawyers have to collect evidence the stronger your loved one’s wrongful death claim will be.
Wrongful Death Attorney Jonesboro, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Jonesboro requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge of Missouri Statutes that is required to ensure that you and your loved ones are fully taken care of, and that we will use these statutes and laws to their fullest limits to make sure that those who are responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Jonesboro Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.