Wrongful Death Lawyer Kirkwood, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously.
If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Kirkwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Kirkwood, MO
The Kirkwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Kirkwood:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Kirkwood? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Kirkwood Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a Kirkwood wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Kirkwood? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Kirkwood? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Kirkwood? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Kirkwood. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Kirkwood wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Kirkwood to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Kirkwood, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Kirkwood do We pursue?
The Kirkwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Kirkwood have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Kirkwood now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued against both the driver of the truck, and the company that employs them. To begin your wrongful death claim in Kirkwood, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Kirkwood now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – These types of cases do unfortunately occur. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have given a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Kirkwood wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence always plays a large part of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. During this trying and difficult time, your family’s needs need to be put first, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Kirkwood Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Every pet owner should properly train and confine their animals. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Kirkwood now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Kirkwood Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Kirkwood now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Kirkwood, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Kirkwood commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Kirkwood:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Kirkwood are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Kirkwood families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Kirkwood, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Kirkwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s financial and emotional health requires the timely filing of your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and the sooner this is completed the sooner our lawyers can secure critical evidence for the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Kirkwood, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Kirkwood should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Kirkwood Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Kirkwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.
Types of Kirkwood, mo, Injury Law: