Wrongful Death Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL
The Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Lawrenceville families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Lawrenceville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL
Wrongful Death Accidents should never happen, but when they do, having an experienced and dedicated Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Lawyer to fight on your family’s behalf can be the difference between a fully cared for and protected claim, and a permanent loss of the benefits your loved one provided. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Lawrenceville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Lawrenceville? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Lawrenceville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Lawrenceville? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Lawrenceville? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Lawrenceville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Lawrenceville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Lawrenceville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Lawrenceville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Lawrenceville, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Lawrenceville do We pursue?
The Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Lawrenceville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. To ensure that your family’s claim is fully protected, and that the memory of your loved one is honored, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death claims often result from truck accidents. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Lawrenceville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Lawrenceville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Medical Malpractice cases that result in death are rare, but they do happen. When a doctor or health professional makes a mistake in your loved one’s care, and that mistake results in their death, you can pursue a case against the doctor. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Lawrenceville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence or Carelessness is usually a major cause of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is now needlessly suffering because of an accident that could have been avoided. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Lawrenceville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Lawrenceville can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Lawrenceville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Lawrenceville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Lawrenceville, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Lawrenceville should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Lawrenceville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.