Wrongful Death Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Maryland Heights residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Maryland Heights, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO
The Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Maryland Heights:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Maryland Heights? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Maryland Heights wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Maryland Heights? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Truck Accidents, Car Accidents, Work Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Accidents and any other type of accident that caused the wrongful death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Maryland Heights? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Maryland Heights? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Maryland Heights. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Maryland Heights wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Maryland Heights to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Maryland Heights, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Maryland Heights do We pursue?
The Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Maryland Heights have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accident often result in fatalities, and these deaths can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligence is often a major factor in these cases, and can be used to pursue the claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Maryland Heights now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued against both the driver of the truck, and the company that employs them. To begin your wrongful death claim in Maryland Heights, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Maryland Heights now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will rely on whether or not the doctor had the correct expertise in the care they were giving, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Maryland Heights wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If your loved one has passed due to injuries suffered from a dog attack, you need to speak with our Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Maryland Heights now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Maryland Heights now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm fully understand what your family is going through at this time, and are ready to make sure that the responsible parties are held accountable for the death of your loved one.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Maryland Heights commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Maryland Heights:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Maryland Heights can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Maryland Heights, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Maryland Heights, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Maryland Heights, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in Maryland Heights needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. The Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Maryland Heights Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.