Wrongful Death Lawyer Morse Hill, MO
The Morse Hill Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Morse Hill families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Morse Hill, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Morse Hill, MO
The Morse Hill Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Morse Hill:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Morse Hill? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Morse Hill Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a Morse Hill wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Morse Hill? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill aggresively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Morse Hill? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsiblity for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Morse Hill? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Morse Hill. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Morse Hill wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Evidence collection needs to begin as soon as possible to protect your family’s calim and recovery. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Morse Hill to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Morse Hill, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Morse Hill do We pursue?
The Morse Hill Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Morse Hill have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Morse Hill, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Morse Hill now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – The last thing that most families expect when receiving medical care is for a loved one to pass because of inadequate care. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another doctor would have prescribed different care, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Morse Hill wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If your loved one has passed due to injuries suffered from a dog attack, you need to speak with our Morse Hill Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Morse Hill Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Morse Hill, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Without their income, you and your loved ones are now suffering financially and are struggling to pay bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Morse Hill:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Morse Hill are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Morse Hill families may be affected by.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Morse Hill, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Morse Hill], call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Morse Hill, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Morse Hill requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Morse Hill Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.