Wrongful Death Lawyer Oakville, MO
The Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Oakville families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Oakville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Oakville, MO
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Oakville citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Oakville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Oakville? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Oakville Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Oakville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Oakville? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Oakville? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Oakville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Oakville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Oakville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Oakville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Oakville, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Oakville do We pursue?
The Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Oakville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death Claims can be pursued because of car accidents. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Wrecks commonly cause catastrophic and fatal injuries. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Oakville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Oakville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Oakville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died, and their death was caused by careless or negligent actions, our Oakville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Oakville, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family is struggling to manage finances without your loved one’s help, whether its bills, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Oakville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Oakville can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Oakville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Oakville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s financial and emotional health requires the timely filing of your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and the sooner this is completed the sooner our lawyers can secure critical evidence for the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Oakville, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Oakville requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Oakville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.