Wrongful Death Lawyer O’Fallon, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing O’Fallon residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance.
If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful dealth case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in O’Fallon, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer O’Fallon, MO
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of O’Fallon citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in O’Fallon:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in O’Fallon? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a O’Fallon Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a O’Fallon wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in O’Fallon? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in O’Fallon? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in O’Fallon? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in O’Fallon. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the O’Fallon wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. To ensure that your family’s claim is protected, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in O’Fallon to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – O’Fallon, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in O’Fallon do We pursue?
The O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in O’Fallon have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligence is often a major factor in these cases, and can be used to pursue the claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in O’Fallon now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued agaisnt both the driver of the truck, and the company that employes them. To begin your wrongful death claim in O’Fallon, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in O’Fallon now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – The last thing that most families expect when receiving medical care is for a loved one to pass because of inadequate care. Doctors and health professionals can be held liable for mistakes that result in your loved ones death if they made their medical decisions negligently and dangerously. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our O’Fallon wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. During this trying and difficult time, your family’s needs need to be put first, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Every pet owner should properly train and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in O’Fallon now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our O’Fallon Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in O’Fallon now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer O’Fallon, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family is struggling to manage finances without your loved one’s help, whether its bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in O’Fallon commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in O’Fallon:
- Wrongful Death Claims in O’Fallon are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that O’Fallon families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in O’Fallon, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in O’Fallon, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney O’Fallon, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in O’Fallon should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the O’Fallon Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.
Types of O’Fallon, MO, Injury Law: