Wrongful Death Lawyer Parkersburg, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Parkersburg residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Parkersburg, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Parkersburg, IL
The Parkersburg Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Parkersburg:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Parkersburg? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Parkersburg Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Parkersburg wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Parkersburg? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Parkersburg? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Parkersburg? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Parkersburg. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Parkersburg wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. If you need to protect your family’s wrongful death claim, choose an experienced Wrongful Death Attorney in Parkersburg to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Parkersburg, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Parkersburg do We pursue?
The Parkersburg Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Parkersburg have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Parkersburg now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Parkersburg, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Parkersburg now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Medical Malpractice cases that result in death are rare, but they do happen. Doctors and health professionals can be held liable for mistakes that result in your loved ones death if they made their medical decisions negligently and dangerously. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Parkersburg wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence or Carelessness is usually a major cause of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Parkersburg Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Parkersburg now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Parkersburg Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Your family’s wrongful death claim needs to be taken care, and to ensure that it is, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Parkersburg now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Parkersburg, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Parkersburg commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Parkersburg:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Parkersburg can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Parkersburg, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Parkersburg, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s financial and emotional health requires the timely filing of your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and the sooner this is completed the sooner our lawyers can secure critical evidence for the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Parkersburg, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Parkersburg should only be undertaken by an experienced wrongful death firm that has aggressive, dedicated, and experienced wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge of Missouri Statutes that is required to ensure that you and your loved ones are fully taken care of, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Parkersburg Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.