Wrongful Death Lawyer Pevely, MO
Wrongful Death Claims in Pevely need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your loved one passed and their passing was caused by a negligent and dangerous act, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful dealth case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Pevely, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Pevely, MO
Pevely Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of Pevely residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Pevely:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Pevely? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Pevely Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a Pevely wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Pevely? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Pevely? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsiblity for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Pevely? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Pevely. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Pevely wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Our Lawyers need to begin evidence collection immediately to substantiate your family’s claim. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Pevely to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Pevely, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Pevely do We pursue?
The Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Pevely have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death Claims can be pursued because of car accidents. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Pevely now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Pevely, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Pevely now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – These types of cases do unfortunately occur. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The case will rely on the doctors knowledge of medicine in that area nad if they should have prescribed the treatment they did, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Pevely wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. The amount of award that your family can expect is directly tied to the level of responsibility your loved one had in the accident. This is known as pure comparative fault. To ensure that your family is protected and that you receive the maximum amount for your loved one’s passing, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Pevely now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Pevely Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your family’s rights and recoveries are fully protected during this case, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Pevely now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Pevely, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Your family has now been placed in a tough situation financially, and are now struggling to manage bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm fully understand what your family is going through at this time, and are ready to make sure that the responsible parties are held accountable for the death of your lvoed one.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Pevely commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Pevely:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Pevely, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Pevely, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Pevely, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in Pevely needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Pevely Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.