Wrongful Death Lawyer Rockwood, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing Rockwood residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Rockwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Rockwood, IL
Wrongful Death Cases are serious and traumatic cases that need to be handled by experienced and compassionate lawyers. The Rockwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Rockwood residents who have been affected by wrongful death claims are fully cared for. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Rockwood:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Rockwood? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Rockwood Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Rockwood wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Rockwood? – Wrongful Death Cases must be filed within 3 years of the date of death of the individual the case will be brought on behalf of, according to Missouri Laws and Statutes.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Rockwood? – Awards in wrongful death claims are dictated by the amount of responsibility your loved one had in the accident, their employment at the time, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Rockwood? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Rockwood. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Rockwood wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. The best way to gather this evidence is to hire an aggressive, and dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney in Rockwood to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Rockwood, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Rockwood do We pursue?
The Rockwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Rockwood have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Fatal Car Accidents often lead to wrongful death claims. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Rockwood now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Rockwood, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Rockwood now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – The last thing that most families expect when receiving medical care is for a loved one to pass because of inadequate care. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The claim will draw from whether the doctor had the knowledge to provide medical care in that field, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Rockwood wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are often caused by extreme negligence or carelessness on the part of the employer, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Vicious dog attacks can leave serious scars and even cause death, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Rockwood Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Rockwood now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Rockwood Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Rockwood now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Rockwood, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Without their income, you and your loved ones are now suffering financially and are struggling to pay bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Rockwood commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Rockwood:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Rockwood can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Rockwood, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Rockwood, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Rockwood, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Rockwood should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Rockwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Rockwood Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.